Tuesday 21 July 2009

I'm back:)

I'm at home again and recovering from some amazing days in London.
It was a truly great experience and I won't forget the funny, interesting and cool people I met. They even convinced me to open a facebook account!

London is a great city, with lots of character and though I had no time to see everything I wanted I did the best I could and had lots of fun.

The course itself was very good and a made me more confident and sure that this is what I want. Interior design is a very demanding career and I got the chance to make the questions I wanted and to learn how interior design projects are made and presented among other things.
The tutors were amazing and really supportive and lectures really interesting. The work itself was more intense than I could've guessed before but very fulfilling:)
Unfortunately I had no time to see the showrooms at Chelsea Harbour or the London shops I wanted, but I guess I'll see it later.

The hostel was really good and felt like home. The guys and girls who work there are very supportive and fun to hang out with:)
Looking back these 10 days felt more like ten weeks and I would have stayed if I could. It was truly sad to leave London at 4:30 am when I just wanted to stay at least one more week.

I have so many things to process inside my head and so many things to catch up with that probably won't really be around here for real until the end of the week.

Thank you for the messages you left me while I was gone:)

I leave you this photo I took of my mood board while still exploring my options. This was made after reading a client brief and cutting images from magazines.
Later I'll explain with details my week at KLC.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!

    Nice to read about your stay :D Looks like you had tons of fun.

    Enjoy processing everything...and I will speak to you later.

    Very nicely cut mood board you produced, can't wait to see more :)

    Hug
    Anna Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Weeee!!! A new comment:D