Thursday 13 August 2009

Hello again!

I know I've been away for a loooong time but it seems that now I'm here again for real.
Lots of things have happened so I couldn't really focus on the blog and I'm sorry for that.

After London I went to a music festival for about week. Days with tents, dust, beach, some magic, stars, alcohol, dance and oh... music:P Loved it!But today I started my internship. True. I'm working for a portuguese interior designer in her store helping with the projects, receiving phone calls and... Well, not sure yet. It's not paid which sucks and I didn't feel that happy with the work, but I'll give it a try.

Tomorrow I'll make a list of the amazing brands we work with. Today I was able to look through the catalogues and saw lots of cool stuff.

More details and images and researcg from me later.

Kisses and Hugs:)*

1 comment:

  1. hey, glad to have you back :)
    it really sucks that they don't pay you, but I guess this is nice experience, especially if your boss is someone you can learn some stuff from.

    ReplyDelete

Weeee!!! A new comment:D