Tuesday 20 October 2009

Some things you should know...

Do you know those websites you just can't stop reading, like really can't hold yourself and then you look at the clock and it's already 4am and you think "OH MY GOD" but still you read another line and another and another and another? (I forgot to breathe and I'm almost fainting... inhale, exhale...)

YES?

I have one of those just for you! (I Know I sound too excited but I just had coffee, so please forgive me and read the rest of this post)

Humm... Oh yes, the website! So I'm talking about Rules for my unborn son! Isn't this idea awesome? The goal is to have 1001 rules, advices for the unborn son because "Boys need rules. One man's instructions for raising a thoughtful, adventurous, honest, hardworking, self-reliant, well-dressed, well-read, well-mannered young gentleman" get it? :)
And it's going to be a book (on October 27th) written by Walter Lamond, also the author of the blog.It is a website full of witty rules and you'll feel inspired by them I guaranty and most of them should be taught to everyone:)

HERE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weeee!!! A new comment:D